Friday, November 9, 2012

junkin' pumpkin tutorial

If I haven't made it clear by now...

I've attempted to make quite a few fall crafts this season.
[most of them were a success.]
I saw this craft on Pinterest, and thought it was a super fun idea!
I searched for a tutorial, but had no luck.

So, I figured I would make one and share it with you all.
 
quick note about the rings:
I found a box full of old canning rings at the economy store.
They were PERFECT! And I scored the box full of 25 for .59 cents!
 




 
roughly 20 canning lids
3 cinnamon sticks
burlap scrap
twine
&
clear tape
 
 
 
make sure the are all facing the same direction
 
 
(snip your ends if you have excess) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
make sure to add a stem on your leaves so you have
something to attach to the cinnamon sticks
 
 
in a bundle & close to the bottom


also at the bottom
 
 
 
 
 
 
& TA DA! :)
 
This tutorial is easy as PIE (pumpkin, if I had to choose)
Hope you have success with all your fall crafting adventures!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment