Saturday, November 24, 2012

black friday fun

Hi sweet friends.
 
Hope you enjoyed your
with your loved ones.
 
We had a fantastic FIRST thanksgiving as
and we have SO much to be thankful for! <3 
 
 
On to black friday...
and don't even get me started on stores being open thanksgiving. 
 
I have gone black friday shopping maybe 3 times in my 24 years..
and let me tell you, it was too much for me.
I tend to get overwhelmed pretty easy,
so I don't think I would survive.
 
With that being said,
I spent the entire day at HOME. (yay)
 
I did some online shopping, well kinda..
 
Mr. Mack & I decided that this year we were going to
get a fake christmas tree..that looked real, of course.
 
I had the privilege of picking it out, it took quite a few searches
but I think I nailed it...we shall see when it gets delivered.
*CROSS YOUR FINGERS*
 
And with the shopping being done,
I decided that I would get some crafting done of my checklist
 for our upcoming show:
(and if you live in the area, we would LOVE to see you)
..more on the show later, don't you worry.
but until then, mark your calendars for DECEMBER 7th. <3
 
Back to my friday:
So, I've been extra crafty lately..
.and I've had a slight obsession with garlands
(of ALL sorts)
 
I figured I'd give some a go..
 
here are a few snippets of garlands I made:




 
 
I've added all 3 of these to my etsy shop, just in case you were curious.
 
you can find them
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Hope you're have a fun kick off to the holiday season!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment