Thursday, May 30, 2013

our diy wedding

hey sweet friends.

this post is on one of my top favorite topics:

we will be celebrating our
this Sunday:
{June 2nd}
 
with this milestone I wanted to share with you
one of the best days of our lives..
*warning you: this post is a little lengthy, but worth it.*

Adam & I wanted our wedding to be:
simple yet personal, rustic yet charming, memorable yet unique.
I think it was all of thee above!

You could classify it as a DIY wedding.
when I say diy that is an understatement.
We wanted to have a special day,
but we didn't want to "break the bank"..
so we decided to tackle most of the jobs ourselves!
{Plus, we had a ton of fun making things together!}
It made our day even more personalized & perfect.
Our photographer, Adri, captured every single detail!

We got married at a lovely farm in Lewisberry, PA.
We had absolutely beautiful weather
& we were surrounded with so much
from our family & friends.
It was quite a celebration!
a day that i wish i could relive again & again.

enjoy these special moments
from our wedding:
 


 




    


   
     
      
 
      
 




 



 
 


























 


 
 





 






 














 

It's hard to believe that was a YEAR ago.
How time truly flies.
This past year we grew in so many ways.
I'm beyond grateful for the husband
I have the privilege to be married to.
He's a provider, a leader, an encourager,
 a comforter, and my best friend.
I am one lucky gal.

 I'd be lost without you.
Thank you for loving me the way you do.
It's an honor to be your wife.
I can't wait to see all that God has in store for our future.
I love you today and always.


& last but not least:
Shout out to our darling photographer:
She is getting married TODAY in Utah!
{wish we could be there to celebrate}
Adri, you hold a very special place in our hearts.
Thanks for all the love on our wedding day,
we wish you and Jared all the best on yours as well!
XO

photographer: Adri Paige
 our wedding was featured HERE
venue: Blue Hound Farm
caterer: Flip's BBQ
flowers: everyone deserves flowers
dj: Garrett Lowe

thanks for taking the time to relive our day!
have a great weekend. :)

2 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Toronto Party Bus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incidentally, even the most sultry port has a couple of spots where you can get unusual. Here are a few proposals that will make you have a feeling that you're up to date Toronto Limo Bus

    ReplyDelete