Monday, November 12, 2012

christmas came early!

 
This blog post is about my lovely
Christmas present.
 
I'm sure you can relate to the excitement when a package arrives..
 
this was me to a T!
 
i was SO very excited when my package from etsy arrived in the mail!
 
Inside this sweet little package was this beaut:

 
 
I couldn't wait to get to use these.
 
And had the perfect project in mind...
only one thing:
 
[Mr. Mack had to help me.]
 
And sure enough, he did..with excitement!
(in some moments I'm sure he things I'm a little crazy)
 
Together, but mainly him,
we created some lovely little UP-CYCLED gifts!
 
 Some of our pieces are for sale in our etsy shop!
Feel free to check them out &
get your early Christmas shopping on! ;)
 
have a wonderful evening!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment