Tuesday, October 15, 2013

the story society

hello there.
 
I wanted to share with you an exciting project
I've been working on with my sweet gal pal,
 
 
I met her a couple months ago through some mutual friends.
I really had no clue we'd hit it off the way we did.
She is all kinds of awesome!
We have quite a few things in common,
and one that stood out is our love for people's stories.
hence how this project came about.
 
it's called [the story society]
 
It essentially provides folks with a platform
to be able to share their story,
and potentially the opportunity
to inspire others with their uniqueness.
"our lives are our stories
& each is worth sharing"
 
It has been awesome hearing the responses to this pour in.
It brings a sense of authenticity to the table in a very special way.
in my opinion, bringing all sorts of different people together.
creating a community for others to be vulnerably beautiful.
 
[click on photo to read my story]
 
I encourage you to consider sharing your story too.
who knows what kind of impact it could have.
 
email: storysociety@gmail.com if interested.
follow on twitter & instagram: @storysociety
blog: thestorysociety.blogspot.com
 
my heart is overflowing with excitement on this project. <3
 
thanks for taking the time to read.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment