Thursday, February 28, 2013

25 acts of kindness for my 25th

Dear friends,
 
As some of you may know,
my birthday is less than a week away!
(I LOVE ANY REASON TO CELEBRATE!)

Though, this year will be a little different than years past.
 
 
Yes, on that date I will be a quarter of a century.
My, how time truly flies.
 
I have been planning this for quite some time now.
{thanks to pinterest & a few other inspiring stories}
 
For my birthday,
I wanted to give my time and energy instead of the traditional receiving.

I decided that throughout the month of March,
I would commit to 25 random acts of kindness,
since I'm 25 this month.
 
Please join me in this journey that is surely to be full of
love & kindness to those around.
 
 
Follow me on instagram & twitter:
 
And also,
I encourage you to follow along.
 
Hope this brings some inspiration your way to help spread kindness
to others in your community!
 
Thanks for all your support.

Here goes nothing...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment