Wednesday, November 5, 2014

fall retreat recap

This past weekend I had the privilege of going to the Fall Retreat
It is a weekend getaway for our high school students + leaders
to connect with each other and also with God.

We went to Lake Champion, in NY..
which let me tell you is BEAUTIFUL!
It was a tad on the chilly side,
but this with this changing time of year it was lovely.

I was able to serve with a bunch of other amazing leaders from my campus;
including my husband, which was a wonderful first.

I got to meet some incredible students & began to build relationships with them.
On these trips, I feel like I learn more from the students, then they learn from me.


God has placed such a soft spot in my heart for teen girls.
I love hearing their stories & where God is leading them.
I'm so grateful for this role & this heart for them.















I'm so grateful for this opportunity.
God is so so good.

Hope you had a great weekend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment