Tuesday, March 11, 2014

blog update

hi there, friends!

if you haven't noticed: I changed the blog to:
// instead of mackmade. 

I wanted to have a place where things could be personal.
to share life together. and for the chance to just document life.

I've made the decision to revamp/redefine the mackmade shop &
focus on some different things. (more of that coming in a later post)

this year I have a few goals; but my main goal is two part:
striving to live a healthy life both-- spiritually + physically

God is really changing my heart & my perspective on relationships.
I want to be intentional with this short, yet sweet life we get the opportunity to live..

I hope you join me in getting to know each other a little better this year.
I'm grateful you took the time to read this. <3



1 comment:

  1. I love your heart, Shea! Seriously. Love it. I can't wait to hear about this new adventure. Darn our busy lives getting in the way of coffee dates. Soon, I promise! Thanks for sharing!

    Sara
    Littlebitshomemade.com

    ReplyDelete