Thursday, August 30, 2012

for the love of mason jars


If you know me {shea} at all....you will quickly find that 
I am in
with mason jars. 
They are perfect for everything from drinks-to-storage-to-canning...you name it!
(and trust me, you don't want to get me started) 
Overall they are versatile, which lets be honest, is a great asset. 

One day a few months ago:
I asked Adam if he could make me a mason jar with a lid & a straw.
Wouldn't you know it, he made one it exceeded my expectations! (i loved it!)
I started using it 24/7, and random people would stop me and ask where I got it.
I told them: my husband (hehe<3) made it for me!
And their response was: its the coolest thing I've ever seen.
It's the truth. 
It was/is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

We had been brainstorming the idea of selling them. And to be honest,
I contimplated if I wanted to share my coolness with the world, or keep it to myself. 
Well, I'm fairly humble (even if thats a little blurry in this moment) 

So, without further adu.. i'd like to introduce mack made's finest:
they will be available on our etsy account so you can purchase one HERE!

Thanks for stopping by, I greatly appreciate it!
Hope you have a fantastic labor day weekend!
Now, time for me to pack for the beach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment